My Beloved Genesis Croix De Fer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello All

sad day today. found my shed doors open yesterday with the Genesis Croix De Fer Gone. shed door forced open, lock cut. definitely over night, not that that matters.

definitely professional as there is no real access to my garden apart from across other gardens via small alleys. My next door neighbour also had his mountain bike nicked on the same night.

i have reported to the police via their portal, registered it on stolen bikes and have alerts for similar bike to be sent to me. Facebook has been used to spread the word also.

i will read the hints section

not expecting to get it back but who knows? there are a few local scumbags who are suspected of such acts, they will be getting a visit.

i will post some images to this later.

Sharky

Guru
I can feel your pain. Had a bike stolen when I was young. My fault as I left it unlocked, but it was a real shock to realise that it had been stolen.

OP
OP
uphillstruggler
Just thought I’d pop some images up, just in case it crops up around your areas

F96D2DC0-27C4-4CCB-A786-81FD32B0A858.jpeg

5F4C7E51-5361-45C4-9AD2-666FB1A3D349.jpeg

68C304C5-FB81-426F-8F04-9BB205EC6195.jpeg

AECF5BA1-7E9A-427A-B286-FE51ADA178D3.jpeg

EEB7E57B-CD9A-4FBF-85E1-302E24348D66.jpeg

OP
OP
uphillstruggler
Out on my Day One Decade this evening, although it is slightly more comfortable than the CDF, being only a single speed limits the fun a bit, especially on wet mud etc

Kingfisher101

Über Member
I'd just claim on the insurance and forget it or if its not insured just get another and forget it. You are highly unlikely to see it again and its a waste of time IMO looking for it and being upset. I've had an expensive bike stolen and in retrospect it wasn't worth the upset. Sorry it is a blow.

Top Bottom