my bike broke today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This made me cast a beady eye over Sir Walter, my commuter/shopping/runaround bike. 25years old (3 yrs older than me! :rolleyes: ) but he is still holding out strong.

Is never nice to lose a bike, Kinks - my lovely Raleigh 10spd racer is currently upside down, missing the rear wheel, chainrings, pedals and rear derailleur after a rather spectacular collapse of the rear wheel led to a lot of damage :rolleyes: and I don't have the money for repairs at the moment.

Have you another bike to ride in the mean time? Or is the situation made worse by not having anything? Hope you get going again soon.

Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
This made me cast a beady eye over Sir Walter, my commuter/shopping/runaround bike. 25years old (3 yrs older than me! :rolleyes: ) but he is still holding out strong.

Is never nice to lose a bike, Kinks - my lovely Raleigh 10spd racer is currently upside down, missing the rear wheel, chainrings, pedals and rear derailleur after a rather spectacular collapse of the rear wheel led to a lot of damage :biggrin: and I don't have the money for repairs at the moment.

Have you another bike to ride in the mean time? Or is the situation made worse by not having anything? Hope you get going again soon.

Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone Buy the Madone

situation is worse coz i don't have a bike. LIFE IS SH!TE WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A BIKE B) (hey, that rhymes :rolleyes:)

i have developed a strange urge to buy the Madone. i dunno why?

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
ChrisW said:
You don't have a bike?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You must be close to death. I hear that only a Madone can save you.

i am close to death. 4 days now and it's killing me! i can already see my fat bits coming :rolleyes:

HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

Top Bottom