My Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iGaz

Here is my first bike, its a Specialized Hardrock Sport that I got a little over 2 years ago. The only original bits left are the Shimano cable disc brakes (Which work very well and are low maintenance), the frame and wheels!!

Components wise it has,,

• Ideniti Rebate steel rigid jump forks
  • XT front mech
  • XT Shadow rear mech
  • FSA stem
  • Deore hollowtech 2 crank and BB
  • Carbon bar ends
  • Deore 9 speed rapid fire shifters
  • Schwalbe Big Apple road tyres

Its been a real work horse and its going to be treated to some new wheels soon,,

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

My other bike is my iceni audax steel roadie, I chose a steel road frame as I prefer steel road bike frames, allthough I have Carbon forks as these don't flex as much as the steel ones did.

Components wise it has-

• Dura Ace gear system with 9 speed cassette
  • Dura Ace crank and BB with FSA rings
  • Dura Ace brakes
  • Exustar SPD sl pedals
  • Mavic SUP rims with Contimental ditch finder tyres and Dura Ace hubs

Tis a real nice bike to ride and again, some summer wheels are on the cards.

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

Both bikes are nothing flash but they get the job done and do all that I ask of them.
I do miss my old cruiser though!!!

04-06-08_1231.jpg

When I sold it I had fitted Ape Hanger bars, Iron Cross (MoonEyes) mirror, old school ringer bell, Iron Cross bear traps pedals, Old school fron lamp and rear light. She was a beast to ride!!

llllllll

Nice bikes, but the cruiser's the best, have you got any photos of after your mods?

OP
OP
I

iGaz

llllllll said:
Nice bikes, but the cruiser's the best, have you got any photos of after your mods?

I'll upload some more in a bit, had to sell to fund the roadie. It was a case of which will I get more use out of!!

fossyant said:
Nice bikes...good wheels on that Road bike - had almost exactly the same !!

They are lovely wheels, when I bought the bike with the old GT frame, the wheels hadn't even been used, I could tell as the paint hadn't even been rubbed off the braking surfaces!!!

User259iroloboy said:
Nice, what 'bars are those on the Iceni?

They are Ritchey bars and very comfortable to ride with.

Thanks for the comments on me bikes.

CSK001

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for this useful information. I'm a new one in this forum. I must appreciate the tools provided by you. Please keep updating me in this regard.

CSK

Camping

Top Bottom