My 'celeb' moment today, in the shop I work in

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jameshow

Veteran
My celeb moment this week spoke to patient whose a film star this week and going to meet him next week!

obvs cannot say who he is!

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Come on now, who hasn't got a TV?

Me

Drago

Legendary Member
I was in the pub last week and a lady walked in and recog sied me and the landlord as being in the local band. Alas, she didn't ask for a signature.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I didn't know who he is/was until I asked him. I don't watch the telly, so I have an excuse. Is he very famous? He was a nice friendly, chatty chap who took a few pics of me, like I did of him.

View attachment 666270

View attachment 666271

Ah, seeing as it's thread revival time I'll tell you that he stopped me the other day as he passed by in his souped up transit van. He asked if I've ever been on TV and said he could get me a minute or so on one of the progs he hosts or features in. Mmmm, should I take him up on the offer, or not? 🤔

Just thought, we could do something that includes/involves my new motor!:becool::okay:

hc-7sctina9wrsax_jpglc-_nc_ht-scontent-fman2-2-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

stephec

Legendary Member
Ah, seeing as it's thread revival time I'll tell you that he stopped me the other day as he passed by in his souped up transit van. He asked if I've ever been on TV and said he could get me a minute or so on one of the progs he hosts or features in. Mmmm, should I take him up on the offer, or not? 🤔

Just thought, we could do something that includes/involves my new motor!:becool::okay:

View attachment 686409

Do it, when it's on the telly box I can point and say, 'I know him.' 😊

Drago

Legendary Member
A fez?

Top Bottom