My Christmas has just improved

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Last night, my wife suggested that I and my youngest son go skiing for Christmas. Within an hour, I had booked a bargain basement week in the Three Valleys and we fly out on Saturday morning. I can't say that I'm going to miss turkey and mashed swede too much. The snow is fantastic out there and the sun is shining. :evil:

Anyone else off skiing over Christmas?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Patrick Stevens said:
Last night, my wife suggested that I and my youngest son go skiing for Christmas. Within an hour, I had booked a bargain basement week in the Three Valleys and we fly out on Saturday morning. I can't say that I'm going to miss turkey and mashed swede too much. The snow is fantastic out there and the sun is shining. :wacko:

Anyone else off skiing over Christmas?

No...Seems now I'm off to Llangollen for a few days of passion :evil::tongue::tongue::tongue::ohmy::ohmy::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tetedelacourse

ps I am not a prostitute.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It was a test, Patrick, a test. You weren't meant to agree to it, believe me, I understand women. Last year Mrs Fnaar told me I could go to hell, but did she let me actually go? No. I rest my case. ;)
(also, check she hasn't recently taken out extra life insurance, check your bindings, have the kid taste your food first, etc etc)

Top Bottom