My Commute to Work...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Having never seen London courier cyclists - if thats typical of the type of manoeuvre they normally do then I'm really glad I don't cycle in London. I know the race isn't normal ... but presumably that the type of cycling thats vaguely normal to them.... do they live long:biggrin:?

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
I know years ago I went for a job as a motorbike courier in London. The 2 things I got told were:

1 - "Clean licence? That won't last long!"
2 - The job was that safe that one of the hospitals had an area set aside for bike couriers.....

Tynan

Veteran
of course that's not normal, that's them giving it 100% plus for the fancy yank film maker, showing what they can do

if you cycle and don't find that exciting, I worry

no helmets! and how much rljing?

You are all part timers.I just commuted back less than 12 hours ago and im just about to commute in.(Day 6)

RE Saturdays commute is filled with loads of titheads outwards and loads off pissheads in gangs on the return.

I even had a driver on the outward do a right hook on me at Stratford which didn't bother me too much but when he stopped directly in front of me after doing said manoeuvre I thought to myself wtf are these people on?

(Must admit I wasn't expecting that)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Shame none came to a sticky end, now that would have been fun - note a few fell off in the multi-storey - they are just lucky some of the drivers stopped - guess it's cos Londoners expect this sort of stuff - up 'ere you'd be under a car or bus - they won't stop.

col

Legendary Member
I know what im doing when i drive my car,but i wont go too fast,and weave through peds and bikes to test myself:smile:

Top Bottom