My cycling path to commute in Seoul

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Great infrastructure for cyclists

D

Deleted member 26715

Looks a bit smooth are you sure you're pedalling?

Seperated, smooth, good.

This is what we have in West Yorkshire (not my video):

This is my regular haunt. I can confirm its as bad as the video suggests during school run times, however earlier or later in the day you only have to put up with the odd parked vehicle. The thornbury barracks roundabout is a particular nightmare however, especially if you are turning off to Galloway Lane, Pudsey. Keep your eyes out for being left hooked at junctions or drivers mounting the segregated path to bypass the gridlocked road.

Last edited:

united4ever

Über Member
wow, that is a dream commute. Stayed in Seoul for a couple of weeks once and loved it but never saw anything like that there..

OP
OP
CyclePaul

CyclePaul

Great infrastructure for cyclists
Thank you..Seoul has really wonderful and lots of Cycling road!!

united4ever

Über Member
would love to do that...I just saw the Han river from going over the subway bridge...very wide river. the size if the city was incredible. not cycling related but I likes what they did with Cheonggyecheon Stream...great restoration of a natural stream which was so clean and pleasant in the city. If they did that here it would soon be full of litter and glass sadly ...but there it was all lit up at night with people paddling and couples having a date there.

OP
OP
CyclePaul

CyclePaul

would love to do that...I just saw the Han river from going over the subway bridge...very wide river. the size if the city was incredible. not cycling related but I likes what they did with Cheonggyecheon Stream...great restoration of a natural stream which was so clean and pleasant in the city. If they did that here it would soon be full of litter and glass sadly ...but there it was all lit up at night with people paddling and couples having a date there.
Thank you for watching :smile:

Top Bottom