My First 100KM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Sometimes it is...but on the nice days, it's full of dog walkers and families with young children.

I have an 8 year old, so know all about the latter, but it doesn't help cyclists much. :sad:

Glynneath, on the other hand, was perfect for us today. None of the above, and amazing views from the top of the mountain, with snow in places, despite no sign of it where I live.
Dog walkers and people with kids is just life and quite nice to be around . In London they take them out for a trip in the car :banghead:

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
Dog walkers and people with kids is just life and quite nice to be around . In London they take them out for a trip in the car :banghead:
Totally agree. Just depends if you want to amble along or go a bit faster. Amazing what you take for granted.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
A great ride to start the day, up to Glynneath climb, then a more casual addon to meet more people from my charity Ride to the Palace. Total...100KM and chuffed.

https://www.strava.com/activities/252046709
:bravo:

Boon 51

Veteran
Very well done, its one of the big milestone's in cycling and they become easier the more you do and very well done for doing a sponsored ride I did a couple last year..

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
Well done. The 'problem' is that 100km can become strangely addictive!
I have hovered over regular 45-50 mile rides and decided to go for the 100km.

I am training towards a charity ride in May. Doing 3 days of 80 miles, 80 miles and 30 miles, so need to up the anti.

Top Bottom