My first commuting moan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
On the A41 getting towards mount pleasant (Bilston) I stop at the light that are on red. For no real reason, a 1.6 Astra pulls up and rolls halfway over the stop line. Tut.

Then the lights go to green and he pulls away,only to have to stop inside a box junction. Tut-tut.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=52.567327,-2.076102&spn=0.001428,0.004117&t=h&z=19

Thats bad enough, but this particular 1.6 astra had blue lights and "Police" written on it.

How can we expect general motorist to be decent when the local plods are so sloppy?

EDIT: How doI put a lint to a google map location? When I try I get it zoomed ut to the whole of the uk.

Thanks NigC for the map info!

NigC

Paulkraken said:
On the A41 getting towards mount pleasant (Bilston) I stop at the light that are on red. For no real reason, a 1.6 Astra pulls up and rolls halfway over the stop line. Tut.

Then the lights go to green and he pulls away,only to have to stop inside a box junction. Tut-tut.

Thats bad enough, but this particular 1.6 astra had blue lights and "Police" written on it.

How can we expect general motorist to be decent when the local plods are so sloppy?

EDIT: How doI put a lint to a google map location? When I try I get it zoomed ut to the whole of the uk.

For the Google link: There's a "Link" button on the top-right of the map - click this and copy the text ;)

Top Bottom