My garden

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
It's looking pretty tidy at the mo'.

But we have plans for a seating area out of the back doors .

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
you got your solar lights from B&Q and ICMFP!

(weren't they about three quid each?)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cheers guys.. though I do confess to a little cheating.
These pics are from last year... but it's not far off from looking the same this season

mangaman

ianrauk said:
Cheers guys.. though I do confess to a little cheating.
These pics are from last year... but it's not far off from looking the same this season

And it's next door's garden...:smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
My garden is more like Ian's. I like them busy and shrubby and interesting like that.
Postie's is a bit boring although it has potential!

snakehips

A bit of next door's garden ......................

PinkTree2c.jpg

It's nicer than mine. Can anybody identify the pink trees ?

Snake

My Library

rt3qeb.jpg

I used to like the garden - haven't seen this since last September but I guess it is doing ok.
For me, the idea of a garden is that it looks different from wherever one sits / stands - not everything is on show at once. (Unless it is a herd of prize winning horses grazing...of course :laugh:)

mangaman

Aperitif said:
rt3qeb.jpg

I used to like the garden - haven't seen this since last September but I guess it is doing ok.
For me, the idea of a garden is that it looks different from wherever one sits / stands - not everything is on show at once. (Unless it is a herd of prize winning horses grazing...of course :laugh:)

Now that is a nice garden Aperirtif. Dare I say mine is similar (but smaller)

As you say lots of interest from all angles - have you got a nice sunny seating area? That's my other essential requirement.

snakehips

Speicher said:
Tamarix tetandra?
Are they sort of fluffy plumes of very small flowers, that are at their best about now?
Yes thanks , that looks like it. I took that photo about two weeks ago and it was already past its best , though it had looked fantastic for several weeks before that.

Snake

Top Bottom