My lunch today:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Is that the starters?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
i had a home made cheese and onion sandwich.

are we expected to post what we had for lunch everyday? If so, you can take it as read... i had a home made cheese and onion sandwich.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
are we expected to post what we had for lunch everyday? If so, you can take it as read... i had a home made cheese and onion sandwich.

It's in the rules...

Guidelines to using CycleChat

CycleChat is a growing online community for cyclists. It is aimed at a general audience so to help us keep CycleChat a friendly place please follow these simple site usage guidelines:
  • Respect - Please be respectful and considerate to other CycleChat members.
  • Inappropriate conduct - Don't insult, bully, undermine, stalk, flame, troll, bait or otherwise harass other members of CycleChat. If a disagreement makes you angry, take a break and come back later when you are more composed.
  • Inappropriate content - Do not post anything that is obscene, vulgar, contains sexual imagery or text, is racist (including slang), hateful, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate for a cycling forum. Common sense should guide you in this.
  • Derailing - Do not derail or hijack discussions. If you want to discuss elements of a conversation in finer detail, please start a separate thread of your own or do so via the personal message system.
  • Lunch - You must post what you had for lunch every day.
  • Swearing - Don't overly use swear words (including using *'s or other shortcuts to indicate swear words) - it is unnecessary and undesirable.
  • Spamming - Your account will be closed, content removed, and your details reported to anti-spam databases. (If you are unsure whether your content will be considered spam, contact a moderator or the site administrator for clarification before posting.)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm having home made fabada asturiana. No photos, as I've just finished it.
How it survived the bike ride to work with no spillage is a mystery.

Arch

Married to Night Train
i had a home made cheese and onion sandwich.

As it's Monday, and my day off, I'm having a chicken and sweetcorn sandwich from Mr £andwich, and a bag of cheese and onion crisps.

If it's a work day, it'll be a pickle sandwich, and a bowl of Sainsburys Basics Chicken Instant Noodles.

[QUOTE 2538681, member: 1314"]Light lunch as I'm out tonight.[/quote]

Probs. easier to make an exciting post about when you actually go home, User. Are you really a weights and measures inspector, or Trading Standards? There's no need to be a fanatic you know! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom