my mother in law

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
alecstilleyedye said:
my daughter was only allowed a facebook account if both me and her mum were added as friends.
That's a bit strict - she's 26 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane even if she never uses it take her off - it will drive you crackers otherwise - well it's worse than having one of your own at least they know whay your like :smile: no need to have her fears confirmed!!!!!!;)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
My teenage daughter added me (much to my surprise) but then I noticed her saying something and obviously forgetting that I can see it too:biggrin:.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Jane Smart said:
I had noticed that Anne :whistle:

I can't believe that my son has let me add him as a pal on Bebo :angel:

;)

You will be deleted soon.
He just accepted so you didnt nag when he didnt accept, and couldnt look on. Hes hoping that in a few weeks, he can delete you and you wont even notice;)

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Joe24 said:
You will be deleted soon.
He just accepted so you didnt nag when he didnt accept, and couldnt look on. Hes hoping that in a few weeks, he can delete you and you wont even notice;)

You have little faith Joe, he added me months ago :whistle:

Jane Smart said:
haha I just went on Facebook saying I have a huge hangover :sad: then thought, oh god she is reading this:ohmy:

Moi the perfect daughter in law :rolleyes:

i'm sure you were jane :sad: lol maybe she doesn't use it much (but if she does give me her name i need more in my mafia wars!!!!!!:eek:)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Jane Smart said:
You have little faith Joe, he added me months ago :thumbsup:

My god:ohmy:

You Scottish are weird;)

Top Bottom