my mother in law

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
My dad added me on facebook, i left him on for a while, then deleted him.
Hes not noticed yet.:sad::biggrin:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Jane Smart said:
Added me to her facebook today :sad:

Just delete her, my brother in law sent me a friend request and I blocked him. Cannot stand the tosspot in real life so there was no way I was going to add him as a friend.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Im telling you Jane, accept it, wait a few days then delete her
She probably wont understand why she cant get on your facebook, and your not on her friend list
I got rid of my dad so he didn't see what i was getting up to, and so he doesn't leave any stupid comments on my facebook.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Joe24 said:
Im telling you Jane, accept it, wait a few days then delete her
She probably wont understand why she cant get on your facebook, and your not on her friend list
I got rid of my dad so he didn't see what i was getting up to, and so he doesn't leave any stupid comments on my facebook.

Plus you can also block youself so they cannot find you either :sad:

Hey Jane, I note Nick hasn't added ME to his F/B friends. He doesn't want his Mum to know what he's up to!!!!!!!

One of my Sister-in-Laws added me to her friends - I'll have to be careful nothing gets reported back to MIL that's a criticism!

A couple of my cycling friends added me to their friend list but some aren't on it.

Velorum

lesdawson.jpg

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Campfire said:
Hey Jane, I note Nick hasn't added ME to his F/B friends. He doesn't want his Mum to know what he's up to!!!!!!!

One of my Sister-in-Laws added me to her friends - I'll have to be careful nothing gets reported back to MIL that's a criticism!

A couple of my cycling friends added me to their friend list but some aren't on it.

I had noticed that Anne ;)

I can't believe that my son has let me add him as a pal on Bebo :smile:

:biggrin:

Top Bottom