My New Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blackcountrytone

hi everyone
just thought i would share my new bike with you all,as you can see it's a Cannonade CAADX 105,I aye much up on bikes but bin promising meself one for a a few months and took the plunge.
All i can say is wot an improvement compared too me other bike Carrera Hybrid i bought from Halfords all though i aye knocking it cus its that wot got me cycling and loosing the weight,and i am gunna still use it up the cut on rainy days But this new en is in a different league i only bin out on it twice and already done 62 mile.It's really comfortable now as i add to change the saddle cus it hurt me arse so bought a gell one and no probs.
I aye sayin that its the best cx out there and i day try any other bikes from the shop just sin this on the shop web site went and ordered it and thats it.So if yoam after a cx bike and cor mek your mind up between brands all i will say is try one of these bugger's do think yo can goo far rong arkid

Attachments

• IMG_0295.JPG
    IMG_0295.JPG
    262.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0296.JPG
    IMG_0296.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 59

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Congratulations - I think, but being honest I only understood half that message.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well done. A nice looking bike. I'd never guess you come from the black country in a million years.:laugh:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
hi everyone
just thought i would share my new bike with you all,as you can see it's a Cannonade CAADX 105,I aye much up on bikes but bin promising meself one for a a few months and took the plunge.
All i can say is wot an improvement compared too me other bike Carrera Hybrid i bought from Halfords all though i aye knocking it cus its that wot got me cycling and loosing the weight,and i am gunna still use it up the cut on rainy days But this new en is in a different league i only bin out on it twice and already done 62 mile.It's really comfortable now as i add to change the saddle cus it hurt me arse so bought a gell one and no probs.
I aye sayin that its the best cx out there and i day try any other bikes from the shop just sin this on the shop web site went and ordered it and thats it.So if yoam after a cx bike and cor mek your mind up between brands all i will say is try one of these bugger's do think yo can goo far rong arkid

Bostin :thumbsup:

Enjoy :bicycle:

Mrs M

Guru
Very nice :okay:

Top Bottom