My new c2w bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Twotter

Have you ridden it yet? I managed a quick 20 miles on Friday and really liked it, had a big grin on my face all the way.
Looking forward to getting all my family Xmas chores out of the way so I can do a couple of decent runs on it to really try it out, between Xmas and the new year.

Not yet, I'm waiting on Santa to deliver my new pedals on Thursday. Weather permitting I can feel a pre-Christmas lunch ride coming on ;)

Twotter

Been out for a short test ride this morning, just a quick 5 miles. First impressions are really good! My local roads are pretty rough but the ride was definitely smoother than on my Spesh Allez, felt much more comfortable. It's lighter than my Allez and very quiet when riding with just the sound of the tyres on the tarmac. Gears change quickly and smoothly and the brakes are good. Fingers crossed I can get out for longer rides over the next few days :smile:

OP
OP
mynydd

mynydd

Veteran
Did 30 miles on mine on Christmas eve. Like you I really enjoyed it, the gear shifting is so good compared to my tri cross, it also feels light, and fast ( to me anyway) got several pb's on strava without even trying. Was slightly concerned about a rattle when on rougher roads, I then discovered very loose bottle cage bolts - and all is now blissfully quiet really like the gear range, making some of the hills around here ok. hopefully a few more decent rides before new year

Top Bottom