My new cycling defence-tactic against dangerous drivers...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 2406056, member: 1314"]GODWIN'S LAW!!!!!!!

View attachment 21870 [/quote]

This is a Hitlerjugendpanzerfaustjagdgesellschaftfahrrad. They were popular in the final days of April 1945.

There is a Wagner opera about such a contraption, in which a young blond chap sells his soul and all he gets in return is a pair of primitive RPGs and an old boneshaker.

The final scene, in which he is crushed by a T-34 and his mother and sister are killed by shellfire while queuing for bread, is very moving.

Wagner's music is much better than it sounds.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Considering the cyclists injuries if it had been me I would not have felt happy with £1000 as compensation. As well as the pain and trauma of the incident itself he also had to go to physiotherapy which is at the very least an inconvenience and time that could have been spent otherwise. I'd accept £1000 for the broken nose itself plus another £1000 for any disfigurement plus an hourly rate comparable to whatever I was earning at the time for every damned hour spent in court/police stations/hospital/doctors anywhere that I wouldn't have to have been if not for this neanderthall.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
This is a Hitlerjugendpanzerfaustjagdgesellschaftfahrrad. They were popular in the final days of April 1945.

There is a Wagner opera about such a contraption, in which a young blond chap sells his soul and all he gets in return is a pair of primitive RPGs and an old boneshaker.

The final scene, in which he is crushed by a T-34 and his mother and sister are killed by shellfire while queuing for bread, is very moving.

Wagner's music is much better than it sounds.
Not great big ear buds then?

Primal Scream

Get your rocks off
Considering the cyclists injuries if it had been me I would not have felt happy with £1000 as compensation. As well as the pain and trauma of the incident itself he also had to go to physiotherapy which is at the very least an inconvenience and time that could have been spent otherwise. I'd accept £1000 for the broken nose itself plus another £1000 for any disfigurement plus an hourly rate comparable to whatever I was earning at the time for every damned hour spent in court/police stations/hospital/doctors anywhere that I wouldn't have to have been if not for this neanderthall.
Thats why I keep my u lock on my bike, a smack with that would have been in order.

Not great big ear buds then?

For all I know, Hitlerjugendpanzerfaustjagdgesellschaftfahrrad is a direct translation of 'Great Big Cotton Buds'.

It's not real German; I made it up and thought it sounded slightly Wagnerian.

When not composing, Wagner invented the Bell UH-1C gunship. Not a lot of people know that.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
For all I know, Hitlerjugendpanzerfaustjagdgesellschaftfahrrad is a direct translation of 'Great Big Cotton Buds'.

It's not real German; I made it up and thought it sounded slightly Wagnerian.

When not composing, Wagner invented the Bell UH-1C gunship. Not a lot of people know that.
Wasn't he also married to Natalie Wood? And Ernest Borgnine?

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Thats why I keep my u lock on my bike, a smack with that would have been in order.
I don't really approve of violence...except when I do and under these circumstances I do. Just who the sweaty hell do people think they are that they can just unleash violence on someone who has done them no harm and poses them no threat. It boils my onions beyond all bounds of what could be considered reasonable. I have unreasonably boiled onions.

andrewpreston

I know that this is a bit of a laugh but, just in case someone thinks that fitting rice flails to your steed is a good idea, plod will have a field day prosecuting you for carrying an "offensive weapon" or war crimes or some such. BTW, fitting artillery to a BMW is allowed under the 1999 Penis Substitution Act.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
[QUOTE 2748648, member: 1314"] View attachment 31988 [/quote]
That's a very pore posture for firing a rifle from the ground. Spread the legs, Turn your hips slight over and bring your right let up and out.
This will open your body for a better aim down sight and keep you more stable.

byegad

Legendary Member
Might as well go the whole hog
661272d1324590403-guns-bikes-gbarmoredpoweredquadracyclejune1899.jpg

I want one!

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
That's a very pore posture for firing a rifle from the ground. Spread the legs, Turn your hips slight over and bring your right let up and out.
This will open your body for a better aim down sight and keep you more stable.
Army cadets? Had a mate in there and seem to remember him saying folding the right leg over the left to spread the weight

Top Bottom