my new ebike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well i have had my new ebike cube touring hybrid one for 4 weeks and i have managed to do alot more riding than i would normally do.
my ebike currently has 271 miles on the clock and i have managed to do 390 miles since lockdown started also using my road bike. this is the most i have ever cycled in 1 year and we are only half way through the year so far.
i have managed to increase the mileage i do, for example i have beaten my longest ride which was 25.74 miles, tuesday i did 28 miles going to Hurworth Burn Reservoir and today i went 27.45 miles going to Roseberry Topping. Which i always put off doing on my road bike.
i used Komoot to direct me today and i found it behaves like other sat navs when you have to follow a diversion due to closed roads, which is not very well.
it was a great ride though and i seem to have more fun on the ebike.

Slick

Guru
Sounds great Terry, good effort but most of all, continue to enjoy it. 👍

Stul

Veteran
Pre electric my average ride was probably around 12 to 15 miles once or twice a week, post electric it is probably around 25 miles 3 or 4 times a week. Since lockdown more miles on the bike than in the car! Only problem for me will be the Winter months as I tend to be a "fair weather" cyclist..

OP
OP
terry_gardener

terry_gardener

Veteran
Pre electric my average ride was probably around 12 to 15 miles once or twice a week, post electric it is probably around 25 miles 3 or 4 times a week. Since lockdown more miles on the bike than in the car! Only problem for me will be the Winter months as I tend to be a "fair weather" cyclist..

mine is quite similar, my none electric bike i would do 10-15 miles once or twice a week and now i go for rides 3-5 times a week and do 15 -28 miles, average 67.75 miles per week. Winter is the test though lol.

it is the most i have used any new bike for example the free service LBS offers on new bikes i normally dont do more the 30 miles on it before it is due and sometimes doesn't seem worth taking it but with this bike according to the manual i have over doubled the initial mileage for inital service as it is suppose to be 200km.

Top Bottom