My new hybrid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulmac

just thought id post some pics of the felt hybrid i got about 1 month ago, ive just changed the original tyres today to some Continental Gatorskins 700 x 28c. Had a little ride home on it earlier on and felt quicker again now, best thing i did selling my mountain bike for this.
df8af5c3.jpg

f26a299d.jpg

73a30a90.jpg

">

Simba

Specialized Allez 24 Rider
Nice bike, what are the gear ratios and other specs?

OP
OP
paulmac

paulmac

you can see all the specs on THIS LINK. Im new to the world of modern day cycling, i bought a hardtail saracen mountain bike 2 years ago and never used it, it was a spare of the moment buy. This how ever was more thought about, didnt cost me anything to swap as i sold my mountain bike and got the felt at trade price i assume as it was last years model. The guy whos bike shop it came from puts his bikes on the roof of the cars in our showroom so he give me a good deal. And now its got the 700 x 28 conti gatorskins on i can go even faster i found out today lol...love it

OP
OP
paulmac

paulmac

Do you mean as in a proper road bike or just new handle bars? i have been drawn towards the road bikes since watching the tour de france haha.. most of them are worth more than my car haha...

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Looks great.wide spread of gears should get you up any hill. Could make a good tourer with some panniers.

Top Bottom