MY NEW MUDGUARDS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A quick pic of my Revolution Courier with my new mudguards.Should make it a bit more useful when the salty roads clear and the sun comes out. Although I work outside all day I hate starting the day with a wet back side.

REVOLUTIONNEWMUDGUARDS.jpg

Cking

I did the same thing to my commuter last year. It was the best fourteen quid I have spent on it! Although my feet and front sprocket still get coated in s***e. I think I might need a mud flap on the front.

Rgds Cking

OP
OP
BADGER.BRAD
Hello Cking,

I'm hoping the front mudguard covers the wheel low enough to stop all the road sludge from covering the front chain wheel (there is only one) On my main winter hack/commuter which I save for all the horrible salty roads I have just installed a front guard (I only had the front) which has helped stop me ending up spotted with black sludge but has also stopped the bottom bracket/chain wheels and front changer from ending up covered in crap. The rear guard a cheap mountain bike one really needs modifying /bodging to give a little more protection to the rear running gear infact the rear hub gave out the other day, I suspect it may have become water logged then froze, It became in effect a reverse fixed wheel bike you could pedal either way without moving !! Rather bad news halfway to work.

Top Bottom