My New Ruff Tango build

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Too many self appointed policemen around these days IMO.
Too many arrogant people who think they are above the law for my thinking.

OP
OP
Drzdave58

Drzdave58

Über Member
Certainly a wonderful looking thing, a nice piece of art, nobody seems to be be concerned about it legality (UK assuming), having a throttle & only a front brake.

thats because nobody cares…(except you)..btw…not in the Uk

OP
OP
Drzdave58

Drzdave58

Über Member
Yeah the old oh I don't agree with that law so I'm going to ignore it cop out. Just like those that carry guns & knives extreme yes but it's only like those that don't believe in speed limits or passing cyclists within 30cm.

You are in the wrong forum ..the Finger Pointing Forum is what you are looking for.

OP
OP
Drzdave58

Drzdave58

Über Member
I had a look at their site earlier - some lovely frames and all reasonably priced. Can I ask what you spent on the total build?
Total cost of this build was around $4000 CAN.
the electric kit adds a lot of cost

OP
OP
Drzdave58

Drzdave58

Über Member
Mmm, I can imagine. Still, you've got a lovely bike out of it, for what I'd say is a pretty decent price given the level of craftsmanship that's gone into the frame alone.

Yes…I think the cost is reasonable too..i don’t think u can go wrong with a Ruff frame.

OP
OP
Drzdave58

Drzdave58

Über Member
Too many arrogant people who think they are above the law for my thinking.

I’m the arrogant one but U assume to know all the laws regarding electrical assisted bicycles in a country you don’t live in.

Last edited:

Caperider

nice whip love the color. I've got a Fat Tuesday 7 speed cruiser its so comfortable like sitting on an old Harley . not ready to go electric yet. still pedalin' my ass off .:becool:

Last edited:

Caperider

20220817_180606_Film1.jpg

Its a beast 36 lbs. So smooth. Would be neat with a Springer on front, since the fork is steel it probably would not weigh much more , frame is aluminum though. :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom