My Opinion...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
I know that cyclechat is a big forum with lots of members...but somehow, this new theme makes it feel like a big forum and loose some of it's personal charm.

I know that it is exactly the same and it's just a mental thing..but just thought I would share :rolleyes:

Obviously a lot of hard work has been put in so thank you for that :wacko:

Martok

Klingon on a bike
Personally I like the new theme. It's bright & colourful and the fact it uses the full width of the screen rather than a narrow band in the middle allows me to see more content on a page. So it's a bit thumbs up to Admin from me and thanks for all the hard work he's put in. :rolleyes:

Danny

Legendary Member
Personally I like the new theme. It's bright & colourful and the fact it uses the full width of the screen rather than a narrow band in the middle allows me to see more content on a page. So it's a bit thumbs up to Admin from me and thanks for all the hard work he's put in. :rolleyes:
Agree - though some of the colours can be a little bright first thing in the morning.

Shaun

Founder
Feedback noted, and as I've said in other similar threads, I'll be doing a lot of work on the layout over the coming weeks and months to make it "better" ... lol

Cheers,
Shaun :rolleyes:

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Feedback noted, and as I've said in other similar threads, I'll be doing a lot of work on the layout over the coming weeks and months to make it "better" ... lol

Cheers,
Shaun :rolleyes:

:wacko:..cool! It was just a little bit of a surprise to come back to it being so different from holiday that was all. I think it's just the use of a lot of darker colours which does it.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Please retain the width in any changes - that's a big improvement. I also like being able to set the number of posts per page.

Top Bottom