Glow worm
Squire
- Location
- Near Newmarket
Wahey- some Indoor fettling!! (Well it is raining. And dark).
Bringing the bike into the house is on the long list of things she would divorce me for, but I'm prepared to risk it just this once. What joy!
know the feeling - guess what I was doing last night & today with my OH away?View attachment 16494
Wahey- some Indoor fettling!! (Well it is raining. And dark).
Bringing the bike into the house is on the long list of things she would divorce me for, but I'm prepared to risk it just this once. What joy!
know the feeling - guess what I was doing last night & today with my OH away?
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/what-have-you-fettled-today.87079/post-2213515
problem is, when he gets home, he's going to try to turn the TV on...Blimey - chapeau! I'm only planning on some cable tightening, brake tweaking and a little cleaning, but that's seriously impressive.
Here's to hoping our OHs never read CC!
luckily the kitchen is now clean, but I may have to have another attempt at cleaning the washing up bowl...

He's due home in less than 45 mins...![]()
- good luck! I reckon I have about another 4 hours of safety!- good luck! I reckon I have about another 4 hours of safety!


best wishes - perhaps it is time to start now?
though between you and me, I have given up for the day and am just writing down the excuses/reasons to have them to hand and easy to read out when he gets home expecting tea to be cooked (it is) and the house clean (err- sort of, trying to rub off the oily dirt stain off the carpet)...
don't have newspapers so could not use them... in fact could not come up with a single thing that could be used - down side of having sold everything you own to go off and cycle around the world and then having to abort the tour 12 months into it. Still the carpets are not ours, given we rent and the landlady does really need to replace them and given I dog sit for her Irish Wolf hound and we are in the countryside, keeping the carpets clean is the least of my worries!Good luck with that! Oil is a real bu**er and is why I bunged newspapers under the bike. It's the lumps of it you get accumulating in the cassette that seem to go everywhere when you scrape them off. No doubt I'll miss one bit and end up walking it into carpets through the house. (Thank God for Vanish!)
don't have newspapers so could not use them..