My partners nuts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
A few months ago I developed something I believe is called Plantar fascilitis. It is pain under your feet and is a nightmare. Mine came on overnight, without any warning, in both feet. Eventually, I turned to acupuncture in my heels. I consider myself to be quite tough but believe me when I tell you that getting acupuncture in your heels is not a good idea. It really isnt. And it didnt work. I then had acupuncture in my ears and in a short while even a non believer like me was cured. I have been riding again for a couple of months. Before this incident we were planning to do Lejog in July but because of my feet we discounted it. But then to Crown it we found I have artritis in my right knee.

Our holiday starts in on the 18th July and Jannie has come up with the bright idea that we revert to plan one and ride Lejog. I think it may have been the "Quitting is not an option" T ~ Shirt she saw in a shop yesterday.

So now I have to start planning routes, accomodation, flights to and from the UK, getting the bikes there and back to Denmark. I thought holidays were to relieve stress.

I think she is nuts. What do you think?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think she is nuts. What do you think?
I think she is not the one with the dodgy feet and knee! :whistle::laugh:

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Get a new girl.....you must be joking. Im her toyboy. If we decide to go we have about 18 days and so it will just be a bimble.

It just planning and getting to the start from Denmark and home again which is a bit of a chore.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Has she recently upped your life insurance? :okay:

Top Bottom