My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Low mileage. One careful owner. One or two possible mot issues.
Any takers?
20170512_092106.jpg

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Ironbridge

IMG_2945.JPG
IMG_2955.JPG

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
There were a lot of massive lenses being carted around, making my trusty Canon SX50 look rather puny. But did any of the big lenses manage to snap one of these?

View attachment 351788
It's all about being in the right place at the right time, and happening to have something that'll do the job: the trusty 'puny' camera in the back pocket is better than the big lens left at home, or not extracted from the case in time for that 'lucky' shot.

Globalti

Legendary Member
The camera in this Galaxy 8 is excellent for amateur snaps and fits perfectly in a jersey pocket. I've given up on the idea of a big fancy camera for now as the only thing I miss is the telephoto lens.

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
The camera in this Galaxy 8 is excellent for amateur snaps and fits perfectly in a jersey pocket. I've given up on the idea of a big fancy camera for now as the only thing I miss is the telephoto lens.
It's the optical zoom (and amazing image stabilisation) that I occasionally miss if I don't take my Sony HX50. Some shots come along only once (at least for an amateur amateur like me)...

DSC01598.20140826blog.jpg

Cycleops

Legendary Member
DSC00947.JPG

End of term celebration at a local government school a friend attends.

Top Bottom