My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Blackpool
36332751733_35b0ac722c_b.jpg

36748967700_3a76ff09ce_b.jpg

36332715393_c8c4d4be0f_b.jpg

36975131232_570573c775_b.jpg

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I'm going to bend the rules today, and have a video wot I didded at Combe Laval. Sorry about the camera work, but my camera mount wasn't working, so I held the camera in one hand, and held the handlebar with the other, while trying not to go over the wall and down the 300ft drop to the right. Wuss.

You know the video view would have been far better if you'd ridden right next to the wall, don't you? :evil:

View media item 9819Not from today, but Sunday last, with no time to post then, a local first uphill ride off road, with +160 bmp for a short while, whilst the Oh waited at the top, enjoying the pedal assist from her new Cube.
Whilst some may think that pedal assist bikes are for cheaters, she has completed 130 miles in 6 rides, and is seriously itching to use her bike more. This compared with only 250 miles across the whole year to date on her beautiful Fuji, which she loved, but hated road cycling.
Here's to some decent miles together for us!
SnG

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
The recent storm brought down a large tree in the local park

Fallen tree.jpg

booze and cake

probably out cycling
We've just got back from Pembrokeshire and the weather was good to us!
View attachment 373076 View attachment 373077 View attachment 373078

This is brilliant. I showed it to my sister who is an occasional visitor to Pembrokeshire, and she's desperate to go and see it. Could you provide a bit more detail on the exact location please?

They are a rare sight for me in London, but I came across some brilliant badger art today for my street art thread, so here's my urban badger offering^_^
CShnury.jpg

john59

Guru
This is brilliant. I showed it to my sister who is an occasional visitor to Pembrokeshire, and she's desperate to go and see it. Could you provide a bit more detail on the exact location please?

They are a rare sight for me in London, but I came across some brilliant badger art today for my street art thread, so here's my urban badger offering^_^
View attachment 373640

The badger was at the 'Welsh Wildlife Centre'! :okay:

Mr WD wanted to go to fairbourne today. He has a new atlas that. Is crap. It shows roundabouts that don't exist and turn-offs that arnt there either. We ended up in Barmouth. Doh. Anyway, we enjoyed our magical mystery tour. A photo of the harbour
View attachment 369817

That's not a bad place to be by mistake, had a week training out that was as an RAF jaunt

Beautiful

Top Bottom