My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
T'was a wee bit blustery today

20180614_145933.jpg

Alex H

Legendary Member
Early Environmentalists :okay: (Glanton)

DSC_0810.JPG

Mrs M

Guru
B5A2542F-65F8-4AED-800F-451BD9869E2D.jpeg
825754C5-A56C-4758-8F5F-B8A1AD59C443.jpeg
Very windy here last night, sunny, warmish but blustery.
Grabbed a chance to put out some washing after work while Mr M nipped to the local supermarket for some bits and pieces.
Found the car damaged this morning, not sure how but possibly from a fellow shopper.
:sad:

simon.r

Person
Already posted on the ‘tales from your utility ride’ thread, but I thought it deserved a wider audience.

Forgive me, but I’m quite proud of the fact that I’m preparing to become car free and it shows what can be done on a cheap and cheerful (almost) cargo bike.

Bag of clothes to Oxfam, parcel to the P.O. and a child’s bike (which my neighbour had put out for scrap) to my local not for profit bike workshop.

8F3C0E03-4E04-47AF-A284-3B050B080CB7.jpeg

(Crate of beer on the return journey not pictured!)

Alex H

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5277992, member: 9609"]I was round that way a few nights back, they're very noticable, hope they let them cover the whole hillsdie. - my first thoughts it was early flowering heather.
][/QUOTE]

Yes, they look great, but they're very invasive. Still getting used to seeing them in hedgerows :smile:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
A busy Wembley stadium for last night's Ed Sheeran concert.

IMG_20180616_204134565.jpg

OP
OP
bigjim

bigjim

Legendary Member
These concerts are now so big, you seem to be watching through a big screen or like many their phone screen, rather than actually seeing the performer. I don't get it.

These concerts are now so big, you seem to be watching through a big screen or like many their phone screen, rather than actually seeing the performer. I don't get it.
+1

Also just buying tickets in the first place can be stressful then getting to the location and getting away again. I must be getting old I find the whole big gig thing way too much hassle.

Top Bottom