My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
I'm back in France for a few days, with my 85-year-old mother and a car. Weather's not looking great, but with this view it doesn't really matter.

img_20181031_144711219_hdrblog.jpg

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
I'm back in France for a few days, with my 85-year-old mother and a car. Weather's not looking great, but with this view it doesn't really matter.

View attachment 436383
I want to ride down that road!

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
IMG_20181102_065235.jpg

Early morning ride to Bath along the cycle track from Emersons Green. Frosty start to what looks to be a glorious autumnal day.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I've been up in mid Wales where it was getting down to well below freezing at night, minus 8 in nearby St Harmon earlier in the week, which was the coldest in the country and coldest October evening for 20 years according to the local BBC news. Despite that this rose in a sheltered part of my mum's garden has obviously not got the winter is coming memo.
SCNaSin.jpg

Last edited:

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
I have to fess up to cheating this week: the bike is staying dry, as I've got my 85-year-old mum with me, and her cycling days are long past. So I'm treating her to the autumnal sights of the area, on routes I'd normally be doing on the bike.

Having said that, I'm not minding too much being in a car, as the weather has been a bit pants up till now. Still, it brightened up in the end today. Briefly.

img_20181102_164103449_hdrblog.jpg

Top Bottom