My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
First flowers on an orange blossom bush we planted last year ^_^

tyred

Legendary Member
50020537941_40ea0c81b8_o.jpg

The low-lying cloud/mist on Mt. Errigal. The low clouds made for some strange and eerie scenes in the mountains tonight but I only had my phone with me and I couldn't capture things as I would have liked.

Zanelad

Guru
Mrs Z and I used to love walking along the beach from Lyme Regis to Charmouth. A snack in the cafe and then walk back. Keeping one eye on the watch and hoping my tidal calculations were OK. Then a pint in the Cobb Arms to celebrate not being an RNLI statistic^_^

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
Getting the Piccolo ready for some bike in boot action.

_nc_ohc=HibvYmjuYq8AX9GUUFt&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
This is in the Lantang region of Nepal and dates from October 2001. I was trekking in the region having cycled across Tibet to get here. I now knew about what has happened in the USA back on 11th September. This kept many trekkers away, particularly those from the USA. So the trekking regions were deserted with many only half a dozen of us around. I'm currently scanning my round the world slides. This was taken early in the morning and you can the Himalayas in the background. This predates the severe earthquakes in Nepal so how it looks now I do not know.

Top Bottom