My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Screengrab from this morning's ride

Budleigh looking murky today:

View attachment 571598
Looks busy!

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Actually not that busy - in fact, the quietest I've seen it for ages... lockdown seems to have got all and sundry out taking their daily exercise, and Budleigh is a nice place to do it.

It's quite busy for January, I ran there over the Commons the other day..

My running companion then jumped in the sea..

Nuts :rolleyes:

I just held her towel, and applauded the lunacy :laugh:

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
It's quite busy for January, I ran there over the Commons the other day..

My running companion then jumped in the sea..

Nuts :rolleyes:

I just held her towel, and applauded the lunacy :laugh:

Yes, everywhere's been busier than pre lockdown habits... Exe Estuary Trail, Exeter Quay, Dartmoor, Woodbury Common... it seems the Great British Public has discovered the outdoors.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Yes, everywhere's been busier than pre lockdown habits... Exe Estuary Trail, Exeter Quay, Dartmoor, Woodbury Common... it seems the Great British Public has discovered the outdoors.

Of course I have to be all approving of this extra outdoors going, that folk are suddenly doing.

But they aren't half stirring up a load of mud for us regular users, even on the relatively dry heathland.

There's a naughty part of me that's looking forward to all the shops opening again, to relieve some of the pressure :angel:

119B57A1-4FF3-4F52-BE7E-A9119792DC78.jpeg

A quick snap during a break whilst WFH yesterday, looking at one of the 2 (almost) resident foxes who enjoyed the sunshine after the rain. I couldn’t see any bluebirds flying, and no mountains either. But I did hear, and then see a small flock these....
544CF63F-8342-4B05-A715-C3DF34808B79.jpeg

Which is quite common at times here apparently.
We’re only 7 months into this area, but my goodness, it’s a peaceful place.

Top Bottom