My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Badger_Boom

Über Member
Topsham sunset... again ;)

View attachment 610902
We were there this morning.

ECF7E96C-A0E5-462A-9218-B4F9B4263BE6.jpeg

Last edited:

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
We were there this morning.

View attachment 610912
Haha!

It's brightened up since then...

DSC03814.jpg

JVRider

And now for something completely different. Though it remains more than a month away, here in the midwest of the USA people are gearing up for what is probably considered the 2nd most popular holiday (besides Christmas). Halloween. Don't know if any or all on this forum celebrate. But people dress up in costumes, go to parties, kids dress up in costumes and go trick or treating door-to-door and get candies. The number of households that decorate in some fashion is remarkably high. And what kids don't like free candy? So we were out on a bike ride and I took a quick picture of one of the houses which is almost completely decorated (more than a month away from the holiday.) Enjoy a little taste of halloween in the midwest. I'll try and post some better ones as they pop up.

1632758208027.png

There is one very specific neighborhood in the city which draws nearly 5,000 children and their parents every year. We know one of the families and they say some families spend upwards of $1000 on candies for children, Not to mention the energy spent on decorative sets in their yards.

I found a highlight video on youtube if you anyone wants to see from a few years ago. Cheers!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMKJChk7Ae4

Top Bottom