My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Saturday technically.

IMG_20220820_154123.jpg

Todays pic

IMG_20220822_162117.jpg

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Must have been Severn Beach long before I saw it; it is no longer possible to drive onto anything resembling sand. Was it the sand brought in by the LMS to make the resort?

It was about 1981.

Willd

Veteran
2022-08-27 12.21.01.jpg

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
My partner Jannie. The best cyclist I know. Its never too far, lives by the saying "Its never bad weather. Just bad clothes, likes to ride in the dark. Prefers to cycle even though she has a nice car. This was on our 40km ride to get ice cream yesterday. We also had to stop and find books and have a swim. Not bad seeing that at 63 I am her toyboy ^_^^_^

20220827_165006.jpg

2022_08_29_Eatout_02.jpg

Just been out for dinner with Beautiful Wife and Daughter, and these three awesome lads. I really am grateful for the way they've turned out as individuals, all too often despite my mistakes. It's also great to see how they have finally come through the phase of punching each other every five minutes and are now extremely close friends.
Mind you, I had to take about a dozen pictures to get this: I've never known anyone like them for shoving, elbowing and jumping on each other to emphasise a point.

Bonus pic; Tinybug was disappointed that the local ice cream shop was closed so her big Brother gave her a ride to the apartment...

2022_08_29_Eatout_03.jpg

Top Bottom