My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
View attachment 724788

On Saturday I collected Beautiful Daughter from an activity in Stuttgart, and we came up the hill on the "Zacke", or rack railway. The city has recently replaced the old trams and increased the bike carrying capacity; the old bike wagons were home made and carried about 8 bikes at a push; the new ones can take about 20. I'll have to try this out at some point...

That is genius

20240321_183505.jpg

Emanresu

Have been passing this mausoleum for years and decided to stop and look. Seems they wanted a really, really big stone 'statement'. There is a gate and through the gate you see a window - but no door. The occupant wanted a view but not necessarily a way out.

Grim.

Attachments

• IMG_4589[1].JPG
    IMG_4589[1].JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4590[1].JPG
    IMG_4590[1].JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4588[1].JPG
    IMG_4588[1].JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 6

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Have been passing this mausoleum for years and decided to stop and look. Seems they wanted a really, really big stone 'statement'. There is a gate and through the gate you see a window - but no door. The occupant wanted a view but not necessarily a way out.

Grim.

Brightling?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Brightling?

Grim.
Here's mine. Mad Jack was one hell of a guy…
25873745204_682dcfb5f9_h-jpg.jpg

D_97_goodtimes

Lunch at Amelie Les Bains

Pic 1 - The view from the cafe - cavalola
Pic 2 - Salad with anchovies and a chunk of protein that the Catalans call Pate - delicious
Pic 3 - The lady volunteered……….

Beautiful part of the world. Good cycle paths with routes to suit everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_0225.jpeg
    IMG_0225.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0226.jpeg
    IMG_0226.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0235.jpeg
    IMG_0235.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom