My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In no way representative of the weather we have had today but...

IMG_0970.JPG
IMG_0972.JPG

Dave 123

Legendary Member
In no way representative of the weather we have had today but...

View attachment 52361 View attachment 52362

Satnav,
They are stunners!
2nd one wins.

bengdis

Regular
A ride out on the new Galaxy plus. Had a great day - but a sore bum after wearing in the new brooks saddle!!!

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 50

thecube

Oh just in case anyone was wondering, my photo above is of the Fairfield Horseshoe from lake Windermere. A wonderful walk from Ambleside. I hope to be running it when I visit next month.

found this in a skip today so I thought I would post it here. we were working on site getting rid of stuff and one of the lads said that there were a couple of bikes in the metal skip. I had a look and this was in it so I asked the site guy if it was alright to take and he said yes, they cleared out the bike shed of bikes that hadn't moved for a year or two, this was covered in a green slime so a few wipes with some multi tack wipes revealed this. I threw the wheels back into the skip which proved to be a mistake really.

the other was a knackered old Peugeot mountain bike which I didn't bother with.

it will be winging its way to a mate of mine to add the necessaries. everything works fine on it. needs a bottom bracket, but he has the chainset and wheels that will be transferred from a donor bike.

would have done it up myself but its an XL so a bit too big for me.

IMAG2103.jpg

Basil.B

Guru
@Basil.B where is that? I recognise it!!!
Just past Wootton, Tew Lane near Glympton Farm.

Last edited:
Top Bottom