My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

Sex
DSC00240.JPG

NealM

One picture of said bascule bridge coming up.:thumbsup::

View attachment 43883

Yeah that's the one . . . Lovely little bridge isn't it . .??

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Yeah that's the one . . . Lovely little bridge isn't it . .??
It is indeed. I was quite surprised when I rode over it last year (while doing my first century no less ^_^). I had no idea we had anything like that in the county.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
This is another photo I took yesterday before it rained. This one was taken from an elevated position approximately 10 feet from a badgers set built into the hillside and looks down towards my pond and house which is hidden behind the trees. In the far background is forestry commsion land, and is very hilly terrain, hence why its called the foothills of the Cambrian mountains.

20140501_111940.jpg

So where did you take the sheep photies from ? I'm confused cos the English sheep have the windfarm which you tell us is in Scotland.

Martyn H

Taken from somewhere between Cornhill and Berwick? - it looks sort of familiar. Our little village near Carter Bar has proposals for it to be surrounded by up to 79 turbines, Alex Salmond is rather keen on them :sad:

AndyRM

XOXO
Some shots of our apple tree. A wonderfully fragrant blossom at odds with the mean streets of Wallsend.

Expecting another good crop this year. Still not finished with the sauce I made last October!

The chopped up door was the old Cat Escape Defence System. It did not work.

IMAG0229.jpg
IMAG0228.jpg
IMAG0230.jpg
IMAG0231.jpg
IMAG0232.jpg
IMAG0233.jpg
IMAG0234.jpg
IMAG0235.jpg

Top Bottom