My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Just a quick view from my wagon after finishing a job today on Mudhouse Lane, NESTON.

20140506_130743.jpg

Last edited:

Mojonaut

Guru
For a change from video I set the GoPro to take a picture every 10 seconds so this one was a bit of a lucky shot as 10sec before the horse could hardly be seen and after it was behind us.

G0016867sm.jpg

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Cheshire lanes looking good.

IMG_0507.JPG

sittingbull

Veteran
[QUOTE 3068085, member: 9609"] Pity about the telegraph poles and wires they are such a dam nuisance always where you don't want them.[/QUOTE]
I don't mind them compared to pylons and the buzzing noise they make :thumbsdown:

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
[QUOTE 3068085, member: 9609"]what a lovely lovely picture, great definition in both the sky and the greenery, and a beautiful little winding road giving an unusual light, looks like the type of place I like to cycle. Pity about the telegraph poles and wires they are such a dam nuisance always where you don't want them.[/QUOTE]
the same section of road is one that has produced quite a few nice photos over that last few months, these having already been posted elsewhere....

IMG_0093.JPG IMG_0098.JPG IMG_0107.JPG

Mojonaut

Guru
Love how the light has made the road look almost silver.
Really must stop bothering about speed, challenges, etc and sit up and enjoy the views and carry a camera more often.

I try and take a camera or GoPro on every ride, I'm always on the lookout for a 'picture of the day' I like sharing my rides on here and love looking through other peoples.

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
FWIW the pics I post are all taken with my phone, see posts #1105, #1108, #1126 & #1130.

FYI it's a Samsung Galaxy S4, (standard phone not the zoom model), and I think it does a great job TBH, especially as I'd never describe myself as a photographer of any sorts :blush:

Top Bottom