My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Just outside the village. It can be a lovely view, but the grey weather sucked the life out of it today.

Mart44

Über Member
A frosty scene (except where the Sun has been shining) on Tweezledown Race course, Hampshire.

oTKuNUW.jpg

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine

From three months ago, almost to the day, in the Pyrenees.

But I'm so fed up of the grey, and the wet, and the gloom, here. :sad:

And the other gloom :sad:

So ive decided to start going through happy hiking snaps, and, do some trip journalling over Xmas break.

As a respite from present reality..

There are only so many sorrows you can drown with gin alone . :wacko:

This is me at a col somewhere, with my trusty kite, which always comes along on trips too:rolleyes:

Mrs M

Guru
Some “old clothes” in the newly refurbished Aberdeen art gallery, a 1920’s tennis dress and day dresses.
All really tiny!

tyred

Legendary Member
I took a bird out for lunch today :smile:

49249434528_44fb3a619c_o.jpg

I had a day of work today so did one of my usual loops through the national park with the now-customary cafe stop at the castle. Someone had left the door open and several of the very tame birds had come inside (this happens all the time), including this Robin which after I had finished eating I allowed it to pick the crumbs before it made off with the wrapper from my butter!

I had a long chat with the young waitress as I was the only customer at the time and she was commenting on the fact that last Christmas she was working in Tesco and it was complete pandemonium whereas here it was so peaceful and tranquil it was difficult to believe that on the other side of the mountain there were stressed people sitting in traffic jams, squabbling over parking places and arguing over the rights to the last tin of roses in the supermarket. I think I made the right decision to ride in the opposite direction AWAY from town, sheeple and mayhem so I enjoyed my day off.

Top Bottom