My Ribble is Here :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Well it came today and I have only stopped tinkering with it or faffing around according to my wife, it's going to take some getting use to these road bikes can be a bit twitchy :biggrin:.

CIMG0764.jpg

It's going out on it's 11 mile commute tomorrow so we shall see how it goes.

iGaz

Nice wheels, I ride with those and they have been great!:biggrin:

ShinSplint

Lovely bike ! Hopefully mine will be here within a few days, after waiting nearly 2 months. Its the Sportive Centaur, the one that got delayed.

RedBike said:
I loved my Ribble. Really miss it.

BTW, your saddle looks a bit wonky.

For some reason, a lot of the Ribble bikes appear to have a laid back saddle. Don't know why this is! I've noticed it when looking at other Ribble pics. Anyone care to shed any light?

Will1985

Über Member
Is it me or is the seattube quite slack? And I agree with the others - that saddle is definitely wonky...hope you've finished having kids :smile:

OP
OP
Breedon

Breedon

Legendary Member
Wonky saddle how very dare you :blush:, i kind of stuck the saddle on for photo purpose's so it's not wonky now it's quite comfy tbh i thought it might be a razor blade.

Had a nice potter this morrning, so had a getting to know you session and it's bloody fantasic left a few cars standing at the lights with a smile on my face, i think i've become a ribble whore.

Thumbs up for the ribble guys.

ShinSplint

nice one! I do like the look of these.

I went the whole hog, just had delivered my nice shiny Sportive Centaur 10 :evil: busting to get it outta the box !!

Top Bottom