My rich rich neighbour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
lunch, definitely
 
OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds
These pies aren't too bad, and you get a nice dish to use for your own creations in future:

http://www.waitrose.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductView-10317-10001-19215-Charlie Bigham's British beef & ale pies (2 per pack) (600g).html?storeId=10317

(I am aware that at this point Vernon could make me look like a pie pleb by giving a rubbish review of this product - but it's a risk I have to take).

I've not sampled them as I don't normally buy mass produced pies from the chilled cabinets of supermarkets. They nearly always lead to disappointment.
 

Pottsy

...
Location
SW London
I love Waitrose's green olives stuffed with pesto in oil with pine nuts. You might get a bit sick of them if you buy a hundred quid's worth though.
 
Top Bottom