My secret is out.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Decided to go out late last night.After a day of housework.Only a hour and half.Local around Meanwood Valley Trail and Reservoir on the Giant.Seeing it was late i wore the new training top.Well my neighbour spotted me and had a little look on the site.Told me today he had spotted my postings.Oh dear me.I hope he stays and gets some inspiration from you guys and gals.Cos most of my postings are tripe.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ha...ha...spotted..ohh nooo..........

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
postman said:
Decided to go out late last night.After a day of housework.Only a hour and half.Local around Meanwood Valley Trail and Reservoir on the Giant.Seeing it was late i wore the new training top.Well my neighbour spotted me and had a little look on the site.Told me today he had spotted my postings.Oh dear me.I hope he stays and gets some inspiration from you guys and gals.Cos most of my postings are tripe.
if that's the case, mine are probably the onions to go with… ;)

postman said:

I hope you weren't one of those who said they'd take it up the arse for a tenner on the now locked thread. ;)

Top Bottom