My Son's First Bikepacking Micro Adventure.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
Brilliant post, sounds like a great time for you both

OP
OP
chriswoody

chriswoody

Legendary Member
Beautifully written!
I'm ever so envious as I've two daughters, one allergic to cycling and the other allergic to camping:rolleyes:
Glad your son enjoyed it. Those bags look big enough to swallow him :laugh:

Thanks, no where near as amusing as yours though ^_^. My daughter has also been a little reticent to indulge in much cycling, but having seen her brothers trip she is a bit keen to give it a go.

Those bags are big though, it did look quite funny, however, it was all we had lying around and I was keen for him to carry some stuff. Honestly they only had a sleeping bag some clothes and a few other random light bits in!

Last edited:

cwskas

Über Member
Ah lads and lassies,
A man takes his young son away on their first bike adventure (we can agree they were bikes, right? ^_^), they have a great time and the commentary is about the label to attach to the adventure????

There's a young girl waiting in the wings to join in the next time.....I really hope she's not wondering what to call it! ^_^
Exactly!

Willie

OP
OP
chriswoody

chriswoody

Legendary Member
@jay clock I would love to make part 2 happen and in an ideal world it would have happened already.

Sadly though, we've had one of the coldest springs in years which isn't ideal for your first wild camping trip when you don't have quite as much enthusiasm as your younger brother. We'll get there though and I'll write it up when we do.

Top Bottom