England : London My Sportive Plans 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mallory

Right, this needs to be the kick up the ass that I need.

The London Classic in April

Evans Ride It Hatfield in May

London Cyclo Sportive in June

London Bikeathon in September

Moonrider Halloween in October. (Subject to start location)

Spread nice and evenly throughout the season, just need to get my base level up :bicycle:

Anyone else considering or already entered the above??

compo

Veteran
Only event in my diary is the Dunwich Dynamo in July.

That would slot in nicely for you between June and September.

Payneys

Am I doing too much then ? These are just ones ive entered but looking for more in may and July
Wiggle new forest April
Wiggle MTB Dorking April
Bhf London Brighton June
Ride 100 August

This is a serious comment - I try and ride 30-40 miles a week during this lovely winter weather and will push it p to 50 when it gets better ( lol I am hoping )

Leescfc79

Über Member
I was looking at the Hatfeild one in May but might have other commitments, I've signed up for the Wiggle Ferry Sportive in July (100 miles) and also looking at doing the Essex Explore at the end of May.

Completed the wiggle no excuses yesterday (my first one)

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Moonrider Halloween in October. (Subject to start location)
Anyone else considering or already entered the above??
Seriously, don't bother with that lot. The costs are a rip-off (£150 if you pay your own way, or raise £300 'for charity' and Action Challenge keep 1/3 of it). Some rather negative comments made by people who've since been on FNRttCs. Speaking of which: do one of those instead. If you want to do it as a sponsored ride, I'm sure Simon (and everyone else) would be perfectly fine with that, if memory serves some people have in the past.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Am I doing too much then ? These are just ones ive entered but looking for more in may and July
Wiggle new forest April
Wiggle MTB Dorking April
Bhf London Brighton June
Ride 100 August

This is a serious comment - I try and ride 30-40 miles a week during this lovely winter weather and will push it p to 50 when it gets better ( lol I am hoping )
Wiggle New Forest one's a good'un, done three of them.

Top Bottom