My very first recumbent.....on eBay.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bacchetta...073?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c5673ae19

The FSA chainring, the X9 shifters, and the lemon yellow high viz tape on the seat tube. It's lost its rack, and gained a new seat cover, but it definitely was mine. I bought it for a grand, about 4 years ago, rode it for a year and then sold it for what I paid for it. It's my Birthday next week.......should I try and re acquire my first love!?

Do you have the space for it and is it going to break your heart?

OP
OP
BlackPanther

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I have a Specialized Secteur Elite, which I very rarely ride (why would I, df bikes are s#%t, lol.)
I've kept it, as I intented to do ride outs with some mates, but after going on the Rapto with them a couple of times I see no need to keep the Secteur.......and if that goes, I'll have space for that all important 3rd bent! The Strada is up for a good price, I know I'll like the bike, AND it's pretty local, either Leeds, or Worksop-20 miles from me. Which is better than the 8 hour round trip to South Wales I had to make to buy it the first time!

I sometime regret not keeping first bike.
Sounds like you have already thought it through. Do you have a better OH you have to explain it to? If so how or are you on your tod so no explanation really needed? Sounds like you want it and are going to regret not getting it back. I probably would regret it. :whistle:

znarf42

Regular
.......and if that goes, I'll have space for that all important 3rd bent!

errrm, so I'm curious. What is the significance of the 3rd bent?

I'm asking, as i've just gotten my third and want to know what i've got myself into. I'm imagining a slippery slope with discarded
diamond frames at the top and a precession of ever faster and sleeker bents going down slope full tilt.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bacchetta...073?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c5673ae19

The FSA chainring, the X9 shifters, and the lemon yellow high viz tape on the seat tube. It's lost its rack, and gained a new seat cover, but it definitely was mine. I bought it for a grand, about 4 years ago, rode it for a year and then sold it for what I paid for it. It's my Birthday next week.......should I try and re acquire my first love!?
Get in quick if you want it, because I'm tempted.

classic33

Leg End Member
Get in quick if you want it, because I'm tempted.
You as well?

Top Bottom