My wife say's...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Bijou updatette.
Turned over 1500 miles on the B today, with a very quick cobweb blower of a ride today, just five miles up the hill and back.
It’s been to six countries, ridden 50-60 miles days, loads of useful utility rides instead of using the car, and I’ve only been refused entry in one establishment in 18 months. ( I’m looking at you Italica in Seville😤) . I love this silly little bike.
View attachment 723678

That's lovely to hear, and makes me feel a bit guilty about not using mine a bit more. I gave ours a spruce up yesterday, and there's Mrs Tkk's 2015 M6L which is destined for a Rohlof conversion in the near future.

Gunk

Guru
That's lovely to hear, and makes me feel a bit guilty about not using mine a bit more. I gave ours a spruce up yesterday, and there's Mrs Tkk's 2015 M6L which is destined for a Rohlof conversion in the near future.

I agree, I’ve not used mine nearly enough recently, but hope to put that right as I’m retiring in May

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I agree, I’ve not used mine nearly enough recently, but hope to put that right as I’m retiring in May

I’m retiring in a couple of weeks, maybe we can get out for that ride you suggested a while back?

Top Bottom