My wife wants me to leave home ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bodhbh

Guru
beancounter said:
Are you overweight at all?

I used to snore quite badly, but since I lost about a stone and a half in weight I've stopped completely.

bc
Yeah I was a terrible snorer and loosing weight knocked it on the head. I had friends refuse to share hotel rooms and complain about not been able to sleep despite moving to the room next door etc.

softpeadals

Lone Rider said:
... if I don't stop snoring. Any helpful hints? ... about stopping snoring, or about where to go :thumbsdown:

http://tinyurl.com/dhqddn

Niche

Makes sense that when the weight came off the snoring stopped. Also not new that smokers are more likely to snore. I think going through this list on the causes of snoring can in most cases help you find what the problem is

Some people in desperation turn to surgery. Not sure that the results are worth the risks

nigelnorris

Earplugs are much cheaper on eBay than anywhere else I've ever found. I've slept with them for ages, just because I'm a light sleeper and they help me settle sometimes, and I've never had any issues with eBay ones. I prefer the lazerlight tapered versions, but there are also the cylindrical ones recommended above.

The difference in price is huge, retailers charge anything up to a pound a pair, whereas eBay will get you 40 or 50 pairs for a fiver most of the time.

Top Bottom