Mystery Moderater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

Biker man

especially in the last 26 threads in this part of the forum.......im sure he was told not to start another one
I thought this forum was to start a thread on ebikes a subject I love and foolish as I am I expected intelligent answers but sadly they are in short supply.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I thought this forum was to start a thread on ebikes a subject I love and foolish as I am I expected intelligent answers but sadly they are in short supply.
no its a cycling forum, not an ebike only forum.....there are thousands of members who dont own ebikes and there a very few that do.

and you will get answers if you make intelligent posts, not just spam the forum with lots of nonsense and expect replies. i mean you started 5 threads on speed and posted the peacock response on all of them and around 5 times....whats the point??

and what has a post on mystery moderator got to do with ebikes??

I think this forum's discriminatory anyway, I mean, people start with A bike, but the B's, C's and D's just get skipped over and we go straight to E's. What's that all about?

Alex321

Veteran

As you have been told before, ebikes is just a small part of the forum. It is a general cycling forum, and by far the majority of those posting here don't own an ebike.

If you want intelligent answers, you need to ask reasonable questions, and respond yourself in an intelligent manner.

And never expect any thread to stay strictly on-topic. That rarely happens in any forum. A forum is a place for discussion, and threads veer away from the topic just as much as a conversation with a group of mates down the pub would.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

As you have been told before, ebikes is just a small part of the forum. It is a general cycling forum, and by far the majority of those posting here don't own an ebike.

If you want intelligent answers, you need to ask reasonable questions, and respond yourself in an intelligent manner.

And never expect any thread to stay strictly on-topic. That rarely happens in any forum. A forum is a place for respondingdiscussion, and threads veer away from the topic just as much as a conversation with a group of mates down the pub would.
Thought I had asked reasonable questions then someone from the funny farm answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom