Mystery visitor.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I'd posted it earlier, or so I thought. But it's a way of keeping the otter from the pond.

Have you had success with it?

How much do you use, and how often do you need to reapply?

Have you any condiment based solutions for badgers 🙏??

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member

How much do you need, and how often do you need to reapply?

Got it, the idea, from a few of the pond/fish sites.

https://blog.fantasticservices.com/...p-lawn-of-your-dreams-control-and-deterrents/

nickyboy

Norven Mankey

How much do you use, and how often do you need to reapply?

Badgers are a complete nightmare. They come in the garden and dig up the lawn looking for earthworms, leather jackets etc

The only thing I've had any success with is human male urine. At least it gives me an excuse for a couple of beers

I'm guessing that other male urine would work but the human stuff is easier to collect for me

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Badgers are a complete nightmare. They come in the garden and dig up the lawn looking for earthworms, leather jackets etc

The only thing I've had any success with is human male urine. At least it gives me an excuse for a couple of beers

I'm guessing that other male urine would work but the human stuff is easier to collect for me

Yes I've heard that is supposed to work quite well.

I'm afraid I've resorted to electric fence as i've got fairly large areas to protect.

Which could have other 'interesting' effects if a male of the species was having a wee in that area and got a steady stream going onto the fence itself :blink:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Yes I've heard that is supposed to work quite well.

I'm afraid I've resorted to electric fence as i've got fairly large areas to protect.

Which could have other 'interesting' effects if a male of the species was having a wee in that area and got a steady stream going onto the fence itself :blink:
I've seen the effects, we were coming back from a country pub (back in the days when drink driving wasn't unacceptable) when the driver of the car (Billy Moore) had to stop for a wee. It knocked him off his feet, I can still see him lying on his back still peeing like a fountain. :laugh:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I've seen the effects, we were coming back from a country pub (back in the days when drink driving wasn't unacceptable) when the driver of the car (Billy Moore) had to stop for a wee. It knocked him off his feet, I can still see him lying on his back still peeing like a fountain. :laugh:

Oh dear - one shouldn't laugh. :angel:

:laugh:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Oh dear - one shouldn't laugh. :angel:

:laugh:
We all did (I think there were 7 of us in his car at the time) :rofl:

Edit - Most of us were also having a wee but Bill decided he could get his over the hedge and into a field.:eek:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
We all did (I think there were 7 of us in his car at the time) :rofl:

Edit - Most of us were also having a wee but Bill decided he could get his over the hedge and into a field.:eek:

Yes I was already aware that the phrase 'p*ss*ng competition' does have some basis in reality..

:whistle:

Top Bottom