N+1 Got my brompton this afternoon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I like the colours Greg, just not on the same bike :smile:

Stirling work on the conversion - can you let us know how much swearing was involved?

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I like the colours Greg, just not on the same bike :smile:

Stirling work on the conversion - can you let us know how much swearing was involved?

F*CKING SH*T LOADS!

All due to my stupidity. The number of 'Doh!' moments were countless, reckon I could do it in 1/4 of the time now.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Which B&M Light fits?

One of these a B + M Toplight Flat S permanent, though the fixing nuts will have to be slackened right off to change the batteries.
1653225_1.jpg

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
brilliant stuff, Greg, although I do think that two green and pink Bromptons on the FNRttC is something akin to a colour grab. Are you riding it to Whitstable?

I'd really recommend the Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres - and self-adhesive patches. I've had one puncture in three years and it took five minutes to fix

Pink? There is nary a trace of pink on my bike!

Whistable? I'm not riding anything, I did email you to scratch, don't even know if I will be in the right country, on standby to go to Dehli. Saddle will have to change for anything over 20, but I will bring it on a 2012 FNRttC for sure, once I'm sure the chain tensioner (a bit of a bodge tbh) is robust enough.

Park patches and Leeches converted me years ago but I'm worried about the 110 psi in the Kojaks being too much for them. Taking the rear wheel off scarcely bears thinking about though....

The lovely Susie is welcome to have a try, she can give me a shout on bookface if she wants I'm up in town several times a month, and can do central or your drum if that is easier.

Top Bottom