N+1 Today's the day....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Very nice Greg and not even a hint of a 'bouncy ride for an old man' :whistle:

By the way mate if you want to change the pedals I'd be interested in the superstars

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 2039435, member: 45"]You flogging the Defender guards?[/quote]
the back one didn't even make it out of his garage. Front one is available for sure.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.

By the way mate if you want to change the pedals I'd be interested in the superstars
They are already off the bike and XT spds on. Make me an offer if Cubist isn't after having them.

I revelling in the fact that the lovely Helen has let me keep 'Charlotte' (as she's been named in honour of previous owners new baby, and someone I knew of the same name who died last week) in the dining room. A line has been drawn at the bedrooms though.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.

There ruddy well better be. That's one of the reasons I've bought it!

Cubist

Still wavin'
Grips, flat superstar pedals, tiller sized stem, topeak defender, and too small front rotor have got to go. Along with the seatpost which will be replaced with a dropper post.

Skinny 2.1 Nobby Nic tyres, Avid Elixir 3 brakes, STX shifters and STX front mech all a bit low rent but can all stay for now until they wear out break or become tiresome.

Other than that pretty darned perfick.

Photo's to follow
Give me a shout when you get the dropper post. I have some spare hose guides that screw into the plugged threaded holes on the underside of the top tube that you can have.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Give me a shout when you get the dropper post. I have some spare hose guides that screw into the plugged threaded holes on the underside of the top tube that you can have.
Ordered it last night!

Pedals will be in post at lunchtime, work related mentalism allowing.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Ordered it last night!

Pedals will be in post at lunchtime, work related mentalism allowing.
Nice. Reverb vom Vaterland perchance?

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
New cockpit ordered. Short stem, wider bars, grips, all from on one, along with a new seat collar as a QR seat clamp has no place on a bike with a dropper post.

Sticking with riser bars rather than Fleegle's for now because I'm a shallow vacuous tart and on-one don't do fleegles in matt black.

Need to find a nice 203/200mm rotor to go up front, may well go Avid G2 to avoid changing the back one too.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Greg, those pedals arrived yesterday and I picked them up form the sorting office this morning. Thanks, they're lovely. Those hose guides are on their way to you.

Have you ridden the Nerve yet? Can't wait for a report.

Top Bottom