N - 1 !?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chewy

I'm seriously considering returning to just one bike!

After taking the Defy down a trail today (a fairly well tarmac'd one :thumbsup:) I started to realise that I'm using the trails more than actual road biking these days ( Maximum of about 30 miles in one go, more like 15 miles on an average ride out), and I've barely touched the lycra!

But I'm enjoying the rides and not really looking to do more. So no probs. Except that the thought entered my mind to flog the defy and buy a slightly more suited bike (suggestions appreciated! :shy:). the Defy should go for £400 minimum, thats a nice lump to get a hybrid/commuter/whatever.

But I already have a half-decent 'hybrid' that I use for work, a Carrera subway, that is absolutely brilliant.

So that then brings me to this conclusion; that I (in these cash strapped times) ought to sell the Defy and spend the cash on some new bits for the Subway (maybe even some upgrades?!) and a trailer (something else I've wanted for a while but couldn't afford!).

However, that doesn't end up with me buying a shiny new bike, does it? :birthday:

Anyone else ever faced this type of dilemma? :laugh:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Burn him.

Top Bottom