Naked Dudes on Tavistock Square

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
RAG week..............

It is just as well that you attach the camera to your handlebars and not your helmet. Otherwise it may have indicated how much attention you paid to these 'gentlemens' bums! ;)

It is just as well that you attach the camera to your handlebars and not your helmet. Otherwise it may have indicated how much attention you paid to these 'gentlemens' bums! :blush:

OP
OP
PrettyboyTim

PrettyboyTim

Actually, I would have paid a lot more attention to them if it wasn't for the fact that there was a couple walking along the cycle path directly opposite facing away from me and I was rather concerned about some collision happening between us...

OP
OP
PrettyboyTim

PrettyboyTim

Actually, I would have paid a lot more attention to them if it wasn't for the fact that there was a couple walking along the cycle path directly opposite facing away from me and I was rather concerned about some collision happening between us...

domtyler

Über Member
PrettyboyTim said:

Hmmm.. Someone seems to be protesting rather vehemently!

domtyler

Über Member
PrettyboyTim said:

Hmmm.. Someone seems to be protesting rather vehemently!

That's pants Tim!

I liked Gabey's vid though...and the fact that he was going to the library makes it a 10/10! ;)

Top Bottom